created by EFT/Tapping expert Dr. Jill Wener, MD.
*Manage stress and increase your inner calm with quick, effective,
and evidence-based guided tapping meditations.
*Plus: you'll get to attend monthly live group tapping sessions with Dr. Jill
(and lots of other great bonuses!)
*It gives you insight into recurring negative patterns in your life
*It's easy to do and has almost NO learning curve
*No need to take on a whole new practice. Tapping can be practiced regularly or 'as-needed', with the same great results.
➡️Because it decreases cortisol levels and sends calming signals to the hippocampus and amygdala (the stress center of your brain), tapping will help to rewire your brain's habitual response to stressful triggers.
➡️Tapping is easy to do, with little to no side effects, and you'll experience incredible, lasting benefits quickly (often immediately).
➡️'The Wellness Tap' takes these benefits to the next level by focusing on the specific stressors, situations, and emotions that are part of your everyday life.
On-demand stress reduction when you need it most
Direct access to tapping expert Dr. Jill Wener with live sessions each month
Get new perspective on challenging situations while improving connection to your intuition
Well-organized tools ‘on tap’ for any situation
Take the guesswork out of stress reduction!
Get stress relief immediately, without having to take on a new daily practice
“Boy oh Boy, talk about divine intervention. I got up with extreme back pain. Did the video and the decrease in my pain and attitude was remarkable. I have stayed in the best mood all day in spite of of COVID. I feel as though a dark cloud has lifted.” -D.M. Chicago, IL
“Thank you! I used this last night after dealing with a lot of family stress, and am sharing with a client who is coping with a lot of fear and uncertainty in getting ready for a medical procedure.” -Jen R, Atlanta, GA
“Brilliant! So well demonstrated and such a practical tool. I used it this morning after breakfast and found myself in a much more peaceful place.” -Shaun M, Sydney, Australia
"The vibrations of this tapping session keep rippling through my days. I'm still trying to understand how to balance feeling emotions in a healthy way (ie not ignoring or numbing out to them, but also not being consumed/victimized by them) and this helps so much."
-Rachel M, Macon, GA
An ever growing library of stress-busting tapping sequences, short enough to fit into the nooks and crannies of your busy life
New content added every month, delivered right to your inbox
Live group tapping sessions led by Dr. Jill every second Wednesday evening of the month ($250 value each month!)
Free access to the 'Tap In: How to Create Your Own Foolproof Tapping Sequence' online course ($59 value)
$200 off all 1:1 tapping packages with Dr. Jill *or* $75 off your first single tapping session
Built-in accountability tools to help you get the most of our your membership
-Leslie K, Omaha, NE
"I tapped on avoiding balancing my checkbook. I wanted to get food for lunch instead of feeling unsuccessful with banking. After the 2nd round got it to 1/10. I was able to do the banking and made lunch afterward!"
-Barbara G., Raleigh, NC
"(After tapping I) feel more open, relaxed, more acceptance. I could picture my experience more objectively." -Nneka I, Washington, DC.
- Welcome To The Wellness Tap
- You Are Not Alone: Please Watch Before Getting Started!
- How to access your tapping resources
- Information for Monthly Group Tapping Sessions
- The Wellness Tap Tapping Tracker
- How To Tap For Insomnia: The Basics
- Tapping For Insomnia: Guided Sequence
- Tapping For Kids: Goal Setting and Limiting Beliefs
- Letting Go of Childhood Animosity Towards Someone
- Shame: Not Being A Good Enough Partner
- Resentment About Not Doing Household Duties
- When Your Boundaries Aren't Being Respected- Anger, Frustration, Resentment and more
- Anxiety Because of Problems in the Relationship
- Frustration That You Can't Change Them
- Overwhelm About World Events
- Helplessness about everything that is going wrong
- Feeling Trapped
- Fatigue and Being Spread Too Thin
- Feeling Unheard and Unappreciated
- Too Burned Out To Dream
- Anger At Your Boss
- Frustration About Work Life Balance
- Experiencing Microaggressions
- Anxiety About Promotions and Career Growth
- Imposter Syndrome
- Frustration About Your Time Not Being Respected
- Anger About Being Taken For Granted
- The Story We Tell
- What My Body Is Telling Me
- Tapping On Physical Pain
- The Emotions Because Of The Pain
- The Emotion Behind The Pain
- Getting Back Into The World During COVID
- Something Bad Happening To Someone You Love
- About Something You Said
- About Money
- About News And World Events
- Fear Of Missing Out (FOMO)
- Anxiety and Worry About Someone Else’s Decisions
- Frustration About Kids' Behavior
- Feeling Trapped Without Time For Yourself
- Guilt/Shame About Something That Happened To Your Kid
- Anxiety About Something Bad Happening To Your Kids/Parents/Friends/Pets
- Guilt/Shame About Something You Said To Your Kids
- Frustration With A Partner Not Sharing Responsibilities
- Buffering (aka doing anything else that will help you avoid what you are feeling or should be doing)
- Decision Making Paralysis
- Anxiety About A Presentation
- My Brain Is Fried
- Triggered By Family Trauma
- Different Politics
- Financial Stress
- Missing Family
- Frustration at Plans Being Cancelled
- Dealing With Your Inner Critic
- Connecting With Your Intuition
- Shame About Something I Did In the Past
- Dealing with Horrible Things Happening in the World
- Speaking Your Truth
- Being Mistreated At A Restaurant
- Outside The Comfort Zone: Fear That They’ll Laugh At Me
- Outside The Comfort Zone: Anxiety About Failure
- Feeling Defensive
- Feeling Activated/Triggered
- Shame About Something You Said
- Calming Down When Upset or Triggered
- When You Feel The Emotions In Your Body
- When The Emotions Are Too Much
- Sleep Tapping: Menopause
- How To Tap Through New Emotions As They Come Up While Tapping
- Intro To Tapping For Kids
- Tapping For Younger Kids
- Tapping For Older Kids
- Rejection and Shame for Kids With (or Without) ADHD
- Rejection and Shame for Older Kids and Adults With (or Without) ADHD
- Flustered and Overwhelmed for Kids With (or Without) ADHD
- Flustered and Overwhelmed for Older Kids and Adults With (or Without) ADHD
Dr. Jill Wener
A nationally-renowned expert in physician wellness, Jill has published several articles on KevinMD, led physician wellness programs around the country, and lectured at the national level on stress and the benefits of meditation and tapping. She has been interviewed on multiple TV and radio shows as well as podcasts (in the medical community and beyond).
In addition to her online and in-person meditation and tapping programs, Jill leads meditation retreats all over the world. Jill is a best-selling author, the host of the Conscious Anti-Racism podcast, and she facilitates live and online anti-racism trainings with her partner, Dr. Maiysha Clairborne.
Jill strongly believes that there is no 'quick fix'; no singular technique can address all of the physical and emotional challenges of today's society. When she discovered tapping at a conference for women physicians in 2017 and began using it herself, she was amazed at how well it complemented her meditation practice and helped her to let go of long-held limiting beliefs.
She became a tapping practitioner in 2019, and finds tremendous joy facilitating incredible growth and benefits with her tapping clients. Jill is a loving aunt of her incredible niece and nephew, and she became a step-mom in 2020.
What is tapping? Is it the same as EFT or the Emotional Freedom Technique?
Tapping, otherwise known as the Emotional Freedom Technique or EFT, is a powerful evidence-based stress-reduction and healing technique that uses the same meridians as acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (without the needles!). By tapping on these meridians, you can induce profound changes in the brain and nervous system, which can help you reach your physical and emotional goals.
How can tapping benefit me?
Tapping can help you manage stress, decrease anxiety and overwhelm, process trauma and PTSD, address self-limiting beliefs, understand emotional eating, process difficult emotions, improve (or eliminate!) acute and chronic physical pain, resolve phobias, improve your personal and professional relationships, manifest the life you want to create for yourself, make major life decisions, and more!
I’ve never tapped before. Will that keep me from benefitting from this program?
All levels of tapping experience are welcome! When you join, you’ll receive a video explaining the basics of tapping, and then you’ll hit the ground running. One of the things we love about tapping is that you don’t have to have any experience at all in order to benefit from it. There is basically zero learning curve.
Do I have to practice tapping outside of this program in order to benefit from it?
The short answer: nope! You can get benefits from doing just 1 guided tapping meditation or attending just 1 of the live group tapping sessions. If you practice on a regular basis, you’ll get even more benefits, but a regular/consistent practice is not a requirement.
What if I want to cancel my membership?
You can cancel at any time! Billing starts on the day you register, so as long as you cancel before your next payment, you won’t pay extra. We are not able to offer pro-rated memberships.
I don’t have a lot of time to take care of myself. What will the time commitment be?
We understand what it’s like to be busy taking care of everyone else but you. Our guided tapping sessions are as short as 10-15 minutes, and they are available for you to watch at any time. And if you miss a live group tapping session, you can always join next month!